May 8, 2018
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN IN THE MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA AREA
Due to growth, we have an opening for a Field Service Technician in the Minot, ND area
What you get to do:
Responsible for performing maintenance on, Vapor Recovery Units (VRU), flares, Vapor Combustion Units (VCU), Dock Safety Skids (DSS) and applicable loading equipment for both Aereon and non name plate equipment. Overall responsibility is to travel to customer site to successfully execute the planned scope of work within a timely manner.
- Position reports to Team Lead
- Must be able to work independently will minimal daily oversight and support.
- Ability and willingness to work various schedules including 12-hour shifts, nights, weekends, holidays, be on call 24/7, and overtime
- Ability to travel (with heavy overnight travel expected) to various field locations in a large geographical area
Provide service and support for repair/maintenance of new and existing equipment, including start-up and commissioning:
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment on-site.
- Provide phone/on-line technical support for customer inquiries.
- Generate/modify technical documents to represent retrofitting or changes in existing equipment design/operation.
- Perform/record preventative maintenance procedures and routine service and provide recommendations for retrofit/modifications to existing equipment.
- Complete service ticket information on a timely basis as instructed.
- Provide a detailed, professionally written field service report within 48 hours of each event.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Must have industrial/electrical experience with proven mechanical aptitude.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience of industrial mechanical and basic electrical and controls PLC experience is a plus
- Experience with Vapor Recovery Units (VRU), Vapor Combustion Units (VCU) a plus but not required.
- Must have at minimum basic computing skills (Office, drawing interpretation, web-based program use, etc.)
- Candidate must be able to work with customers in a professional manner.
- PLC programs/software experience which includes general understanding of computer networking applications and ability to perform basic troubleshooting.
- Extensive travel required (day and overnight) to site locations to install, commission and test equipment.
- Ability to be on-call for customer emergency service.
- Prior troubleshooting experience with both high and low voltage.
- Ability to read and understand P&ID's, fabrication drawings and electrical schematics.
- A TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card) will have to obtained within first six (6) weeks of employment
- Must adapt to Aereon Safety Culture and perform all work in a safe manner
What's in it for you: We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!