March 12, 2018
We have an opportunity for a Field Service Technician to join our team to cover the Seattle, Washington area.
What you get to do:
· Provide service and support for repair/maintenance of new and existing equipment, including start-up and commissioning.
· Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning equipment on-site.
· Provide phone/on-line technical support for customer inquiries.
· Generate/modify technical documents to represent retrofitting or changes in existing equipment design/operation.
· Perform/record preventative maintenance procedures and routine service and provide recommendations for retrofit/modifications to existing equipment.
· Complete service ticket information on a timely basis as instructed.
What you'll need to succeed:
· Must have industrial/electrical experience with proven mechanical aptitude.
· Minimum of 2 years Field Service experience in an industrial environment; experience in the Oil & Gas industry preferred.
· PLC programs/software experience which includes general understanding of computer networking applications and ability to perform basic troubleshooting.
· Extensive travel required (day and overnight) to site locations to install, commission and test equipment.
· Ability to be on-call for customer emergency service.
· Prior troubleshooting experience with both high and low voltage.
· Ability to read and understand P&ID's, fabrication drawings and electrical schematics.
What's in it for you:
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!