November 1, 2017
We have an opportunity for a Field Service Technician to join our team to cover the Rocky Mountain area.
What you get to do:
- Provides service and support for the repair and maintenance of new and existing equipment, including start-up and commissioning.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning industrial/electrical equipment at customer's..
- Provide phone and on-line technical support for customer inquiries.
- Generate/modify technical documents (as-built’s) to represent any retrofitting or changes in existing equipment design and operation.
- Provide end-user training and participates in cross-training within the service department.
- Perform/record preventative maintenance procedures and routine service as needed. Provides recommendations for retrofit/modifications to existing equipment.
- Completes all required service ticket information and acquires customer signature for acceptance of services provided.
- Travel to site locations to install, commission, and test equipment.
- Maintain service vehicle inventory and is responsible for overall vehicle maintenance/organization.
- Carries company-provided cell phone and is on-call for customer emergency service.
What you need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years Field Service experience
- MUST have strong industrial and electrical controls experience with proven mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to travel up to 75% to site locations to install, commission, and test equipment.
- Must be comfortable working around gas and other hazardous chemicals.
- Prior troubleshooting experience with both high and low voltage.
- Ability to read and understand P&ID’s, fabrication drawings and electrical schematics.
- General understanding of computer networking applications and ability to perform basic troubleshooting for PLC programs/software.
What's in it for YOU:
We offer a competitive compensation, generous PTO plan, strong employer-shared medical and dental contribution, company-paid life insurance, long-term disability and 401(k) plan with company match.