September 6, 2017
We have an opening at AEREON for a Helper-Assembly at our headquarters in North Austin.
What you get to do:
- Works independently to perform shop tasks to include preparation and assembly of product in preparation for testing and shipment. Activities include (by example and not exclusion) cleaning, fitup, grinding, and assembly of parts/products.
- Uses hand and power tools such as (by example and not exclusion) grinders, screwdrivers, wrenches, and drills.
- Moves material and assemblies to/from workstations using forklift, cranes, pallet jack, and hand carry.
- Prepares parts for shipment to fabricators, paint shop, or other WIP contractors.
- Wires, runs tubing, and assembles controls stands, pilots, igniters, and control panels.
- Assists Production Coordinator(s) and Project Managers.
- Assists Material Handlers and Shipping Clerks to secure parts and products for final shipment to customer locations.
- Housekeeping duties, assisting in layout, cleaning/marking/moving finished goods.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (100 pounds with assistance).
- Requires the ability to become forklift certified.
What’s in it for YOU:
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical and dental, 401(k) match, company paid-paid life insurance, short/long-term disability and more!