May 8, 2018
PROJECT ENGINEER I IN AUSTIN, TEXAS
Due to growth, we have an opening for a Project Engineer in Austin, Texas
What you get to do:
To manage the company’s overall efforts to successfully execute multiple projects from inception to completion, to include engineering design and confirmation with project specifications.
For each assigned project:
- Ensure the engineering design of the equipment meets the project requirements and customer specifications.
- Develop/Finalize engineering calculations.
- Develop/Finalize Instrument, valves, controls and equipment data sheets.
- Confer with Process engineers as required for project deliverables and resolution on any process design issue. .
- Specify, check and approve material selections and development of the BOM.
- Develop/Finalize IOM.
- Review/Approve MRB for customer submittal.
- Act as a consultant to the PM for any technical issues with the Customer.
- Attend and actively participate in Progress Review Meetings, or other meetings as requested by the PM
What you'll need to succeed:
- Education, Training, Experience, and Overall Knowledge/Skill:
- Plans, organizes and evaluates multiple operational activities and/or makes professional recommendations using specialized knowledge of a scientific, technical, or administrative discipline.
- Typically requires completion of university training in engineering or equivalent expertise in a technical field. Typically requires 4 years of related experience. May require bi-lingual fluency.
- Computer Skills: Uses computer functions such as complex word processing, built-in spreadsheet functions and creates macros; database searches and subroutines.
What's in it for you: We offer competitive compensation and benefit package to include: Health, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, 401(k) match and more!