September 11, 2017
We have an opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join AEREON at our Global Headquarters in North Austin.
What you get to do:
- Confer with Applications Engineers and Sales to clarify project definition.
- Develop and maintain the project schedule and Project Execution Plan.
- Confer with Production to develop a manufacturing plan.
- Confer with Purchasing to assure procurement and receipt of necessary materials.
- Expedite the project through the manufacturing processes and ensure on-time delivery.
- Create and approve the Operations & Maintenance Manual (O&M Manual).
- Effectively manage project close-out.
- Act as the single point of contact between the company and the customer.
- Attend and actively participate in Progress Review Meetings, or other meetings as requested by the customer.
- Manage expenditures for each assigned project. Periodically compare the original budget to actual expenditures and the Change Order process.
- Interact with all stakeholders for each assigned project. Coordinate with other departments (mechanical drafting/design, electrical and instrumentation design, and fabrication shop) as well as vendors and subcontractors.
- Advise and supervise the work of Project Managers, as needed.
- Provide regular project updates to management.
- Provide updates to Finance regarding invoice dates and provide relevant back-ups.
- Negotiate with suppliers as needed to keep budget control.
- Work with Aereon's ERP system to maintain project dashboard and ensure consistent project management.
- Maintain client relationship to ensure continued company success and growth.
- Work with Project Assistants to ensure that documents submittal, transmittals and internal processes are completed.
What you need to succeed:
- Engineering/Business degree and 5+ years of Project Management experience or equivalent combination.
- EPC background.
- Strong MS Office skills including Intermediate to Advanced Excel:spreadsheet functions, macros, pivot tables, database searches and subroutines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Previous experience with an ERP system.
- Previous experience with schedule creation and maintenance.
- Understanding of international business cultures and practices.
What’s in it for YOU:
Generous PTO plan, competitive employer sharing cost for medical, dental, 401(K) match, company-paid life insurance, short/long-term disability and more!