Recuperative Thermal Oxidizers
AEREON's recuperative thermal oxidizers are complex incineration systems that are designed to destroy volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and hazardous air pollutants that are emitted from various processes. These oxidizers include heat recovery modules to preheat combustion air and incoming waste process streams to minimize fuel consumption for economical operation. Primary advantage of the unit is low emissions and efficient combustion efficiency with low fuel consumption. Destruction efficiencies up to 99.9% can be achieved.
Standard systems are fully integrated and pre-packaged with:
- Air and process heat exchangers
- Low NOx burner
- Programmable logic control system and burner management systems
- NFPA 86 compliant gas train systems
- Gas trains to meet international certifications such as CSA, ATEX, KOSHA, etc.
- Secondary heat recovery solutions - waste heat boilers, steam generators, hot oil heaters and other custom heat recovery modules
- Specialty construction for corrosive applications
- Continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMs)
- Engineered turnkey solutions