Continuous Emission Monitor (CEM)
Continuous Emission Monitors (CEMs)
AEREON’s Jordan Technologies' pioneered and holds the patent on vapor recovery continuous emission monitors (CEMs). Manufactured with high-quality components, and fully compliant with the US EPA 40 CFR Part 63 Subpart BBBBBB, our CEMs are built to withstand the roughest field conditions. AEREON guarantees our monitors to be reliable and accurate.
Whether you require maintenance or service, upgrading your CEMs or planning a new installation, consider us for all your CEMs needs.
AEREON’s emission monitors include:
- Compliant with the US EPA 40 CFR 63, Subpart BBBBBB Gasoline Distribution Area Source Rule (GDACT)
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) capable of performing all required local and federal emission calculations and reports
- Systems that meet all regulatory requirements
- Daily, two point auto calibration check
- Permit driven customization
- All stainless steel sample handling system
- Explosion-proof enclosure models
- Monitors that are compatible with many custom gas configurations that can be used for process control
- Option for installation of your CEM and certificiation using qualified, licensed personnel.
By choosing AEREON, you have chosen a proven leader in technology, sound application engineering, quality products and service.